Pursuant to article 13, paragraphs 1 and 2 of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), we inform you that:
1. Contimax S.A. located in Bochnia, zip code: 32-700, ul. Partyzantów 12C, National Court Register (KRS): 0000299583, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 852719510, Tax Exempt Number (NIP): 8681768159 is the Controller of your personal data.
2. Categories of data that: Contimax S.A. processes, purposes and periods of processing are dependent on the category you are listed in:
Categories of persons
Categories of data that we can process
Purpose of processing
Period of processing
Senders of any correspondence: enquiries, offers, CV, etc.
Name, surname, e-mail address, phone number and other data that is included in the e-mail footer or voluntarily provided in the e-mail contents, business cards, enquiries, offers and attachments.
Allow access for the purpose if communication, replies to questions, offers, CV, direct marketing, etc.
Throughout the period of maintaining business relationship.
Clients, business partners, agents, representatives of clients or business partners, contact person in a company of client / business partner .
Name and surname, name of a company, trading address and correspondence addresses, Personal ID number, contact details: e-mail, adress, phone number, Position held in an Organization, data provided in business card, signed contracts, enquiries, sent offers.
Fulfilling obligations of contracts and discharging law responsibilities, e.g., an Obligation to issue and invoice or other document required by law, investigating or pursuing civil law Claims within Cooperation, but also defence of that kind of Claims, processing for accounting and tax records, direct marketing, etc.
Period of Cooperation between Parties, until the Claims' period of prescription regarding a contract and execution of tax Obligation and other obligations arising frorn law.
3. We can also acquire personal data form public disclosure documents i.e., the Central Information and Information on Business (CEIDG) or National Court Register (KRS) in order to identify information provided. In that case, scope of data processed will be restricted to data publicly available in certain registers.
4. Your data may be provided to the following subjects:
• Processors, due to activities at the commission of Contimax S.A.,
• Cooperating entities and business partners, as long as it is necessary to
fulfil obligations to you,
• Courier and postal Companies that will deliver parcels to you,
• Entities or bodies authorized on the basis of law.
5. You have the right to access the contents of your data and the right to apply for their amendment, erasure or restriction of processing, and right to object, demand to refrain from processing and moving data, but also right to file a
complaint to supervisory authority: The Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
6. You have the right to revoke consent to data processing, if your data is
processed on the basis of such consent.
7. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to ensure mutual communication
and Cooperation described above. If you refuse to provide data, we will not be able to maintain business contact by electronic and telephonic means or fulfil signed contracts.
8. The Controller of data will not share your personal data with third country or international Organization.
9. Provided data will not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and profi ling.
10. Personal data will be stored throughout the period of maintaining business relationship.
11. The presents clause does not require you to take any action.
12. Any correspondence associated with processing your personal data should be directes to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org